We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form to subscribe to the newsletter and regarding other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered, including sharing such information with our authorized agents and partners;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Euracharge, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you have given us your permission.
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely and improve our website and service. We currently use Google Analytics for traffic analysis and SEO optimization. Feel free to check out its privacy policies to find out more.
Euracharge' uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use all or some of the features of our Web site(s).
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you happen over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
To help protect your privacy, be sure to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Euracharge’ operations are located primarily in the European Union (EU). If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the United States to the European Union (EU). By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.